Week two of in-depth hustling has come to a close, so let’s see what some of my comrades have been up to:
- An empty newsroom by Nolwazi Mjwara. Evidence of the amount of hustling that went on this week.
- Chinese culture and what my face says about me by Caro Malherbe. I was so excited when I read this becuase things were staring to come together for Caro and that made me glad. Also the stuff about what her face meant was super interesting, it stuck with me all week – tried ‘reading’ people all week :’)
- A family who eats together, stays together by Prelene Singh. One of the better days this week, so glad I got to go along to this interview. Was an afternoon well spent.
- The stories we find, when we aren’t looking by Nomatter Ndebele. Loved the visuals and the flow of the writing, good read indeed.
- The President comes to Chinatown by Emelia Motsai. Sick photography from an impromptu trip.